Terms & ConditionsBy using SlotsPlus.eu software, and provided you (the 'User') are 18 years old or more, you will be deemed to have manifested your consent to enter into the following agreement with SlotsPlus.eu and to accept its terms and conditions, which have been accepted by SlotsPlus.eu. Please read the agreement carefully, and consult legal counsel in your jurisdiction if you have any doubts about your rights and obligations; be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Purpose Of AgreementThe purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the legal relationship between SlotsPlus.eu and the User once the User has received the SlotsPlus.eu software from www.slotsplus.eu. SlotsPlus.eu hereby grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino.
Declarations by UserThe User declares and warrants that:
- All User's details contained in the Registration Form submitted to SlotsPlus.eu are true and correct.
- User will use the software application to gamble on the Internet for his own private personal use only and not for any business use, or use by others.
- Commercial use of SlotsPlus.eu is strictly prohibited.
- To the best of his knowledge, User is not contravening any laws of his home jurisdiction by applying the software to gamble on the Internet.
- User fully understands the methods, rules, and procedures of Internet gambling through the application of the software.
- User is fully aware that there exists a risk of losing money when gambling on the Internet through the application of the software.
- The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from SlotsPlus.eu game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that software random number generator will determine the outcome of the games.
- The source of the funds used by User for gambling on the Internet through the application of the software is not illegal.
Declarations by SlotsPlus.euSlotsPlus.eu declares and warrants that:
- SlotsPlus.eu's operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards users who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. SlotsPlus.eu carries no intent to enable a User to apply the software for gambling on the Internet in contravention of any law in the User's home jurisdiction.
- Application of the software for gambling on the Internet ensures the User Ultimate Random and fair odds ('Atlantic City, Las Vegas Rules' or better).
- Using the latest private/public key encryption, SlotsPlus.eu has made every reasonable effort to ensure that all passwords and user names employed by User are thoroughly secure against third party access while transferred on the Internet.
Rules and InstructionsThe application of the software by the User shall be made exclusively in accordance with, and governed by, SlotsPlus.eu's rules and instructions as detailed in the software and/or on SlotsPlus.eu's Internet web site from time to time, including, without limitation, in respect of the gambling methods, playing rules, payment procedures, and payoffs of winnings.
Telecommunication Service ProviderSlotsPlus.eu shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by User's Internet Service Provider ('ISP') with whom User has contracted to gain access to SlotsPlus.eu (c), and SlotsPlus.eu shall not be a party to any dispute between user and ISP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on the obligations of User under this Agreement.
Copyrights / TrademarksUser undertakes to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to SlotsPlus.eu(c) operation and the software, and to exercise all necessary prudence in the use of the encryption key and other security measures.
In the event that SlotsPlus.eu believes a User is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gaming policy adopted by SlotsPlus.eu then SlotsPlus.eu may, in its absolute discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from a User any bonus or other promotion, or rescind any policy in respect of that User, either temporarily or permanently.
Your account must be registered in your legal name; only one account is allowed per user and any other accounts opened with same personal information will be considered as "Duplicate Accounts". Duplicate Accounts will be closed by us immediately and all transactions made to the Duplicate Account will be refunded. However any winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited.
Accounts created under different names but from the same household, computer or using same information such telephone number or email address will be considered as "Duplicate Accounts" as well. However, any restrictions may be removed once we have received confirmation there is more than one unique person in the household, providing each person (account holder) copies of Picture ID and a Utility Bill.
TerminationUser may terminate this Agreement by notifying SlotsPlus.eu in writing at any time, provided User owes no money to SlotsPlus.eu for any reason whatsoever.
SlotsPlus.eu reserves the right to terminate User's membership, at any time and for any reason, at its sole discretion, and in particular in case of any activity that may harm SlotsPlus.eu and/or its members including, but not limited to, fraud, abuse of bonuses and other promotions, frivolous and unsubstantiated claims, and misuse of casino's software.
Upon termination by User or SlotsPlus.eu as above, SlotsPlus.eu shall refund User any funds, which may be in User's account over and above any amount, which may be owing to SlotsPlus.eu (if any). In any case, refund shall not exceed the initial Deposit made by User.
Termination by User or SlotsPlus.eu as above shall be without prejudice to recovery by either party of any amount legally due by the other party in virtue of this Agreement.
Applicable Law / JurisdictionThis Agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between the parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom.
Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, shall be brought before the competent court of the country of Panama which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SlotsPlus.eu shall have the right to institute any legal proceedings against the User before the competent court in the User's home jurisdiction or elsewhere.
SlotsPlus.eu reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it sees fit. Users are advised to review these Terms and Conditions no less than once per month on the SlotsPlus.eu website in order to ascertain what amendments, if any, have been made.
THIS AGREEMENT IS DEEMED ACCEPTED AND SIGNED BY SlotsPlus.eu AND BY USER AS INDICATED IN THE INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH ABOVE UNDER THE HEADING 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS', ON THE DATE ON WHICH THE SOFTWARE HAS BEEN INSTALLED BY USER.
BET WITH YOUR HEAD NOT OVER IT. WE AT SLOTSPLUS.EU STRONGLY FEEL THAT IF YOU THINK THAT YOU, OR A CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER, HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM THAT YOU SHOULD SEEK THE APPROPRIATE COUNSELING. YOU CAN FIND HELP AT WWW.GAMBLERSANONYMOUS.ORG